With the NORDICA, SODIKART has designed the ultimate in versatile chassis.
This SODI NORDICA is ideally suited for young drivers in many leading categories all over Europe (such as the MiniMax class). Very easy to drive, it can be used with all types of tires (including soft compounds).
This NORDICA boasts an exceptional finish and simplified adjustments which make it an essential chassis that is formidable on all circuits.
The NORDICA is available with 40 mm dia. rear axle and hydraulic brake (4 pistons and 205 or 140 mm dia. turbo ventilated disk).
• Clear T12 Tillett seat
• Black quarter upholstered T8 Tillett seat
• Soft T11 VG Tillett seat
• Stickers kit
• Plastic rear bumper CIK
• Wheelbase : 1010 mm
• Frame : Single tube, adjustable front chassis geometry using eccentrics
• Tube : Chrome molybdenum steel, ø 28
• Rear axle : Hollow steel, ø 40 - 3 bearings
• Axle bearing supports : Anodized, quick release
• Stub axles : ø 25 mm
• Rear hubs : Anodized, fully machined, L. 105 mm
• Brake : 4 pistons hydraulic brake
• Brake disk : Turbo ventilated ø 140 or 205 mm
• Front wheels : Light aluminum, 120 mm
• Rear wheels : Light aluminum, 180 mm
• Tank : Removable 8,5 L
• Seat : Clear polyester
• Steering wheel : Aluminum with suede-type covering, Sodi logo embroiled
• Security : Protective base plate for brake disk, brake pedal with 2 points attachment, integral chain cover, anti-locking bar
• Frame color : Dark grey + varnish
• Bodywork : KG Sodi CIK approved
• Rear bumper : Steel or KG plastic